Today is just one of those days where I am trying to figure out where I want to be and where I should be..... In this journey called life, nothing is constant. Not even CHANGE.
I find myself often wondering about life. Where will it take me? I don't know. All I know is that the path that I am on at the moment is a good path. And that might not be the case. Maybe I am destined for something greater. I don't know. Who knows? No-one. Only God has the directions on this path that I need to follow.
There are alot of people in my life and some that seriously does not belong in my life. There are loads of baggage that I need to offload. But why do I keep onto it? Is it because I feel like I will be lost without it? Or that I will not survive if I loose this baggage? I don't know. There is alot of things that I don't know. That I should still find answers to. But where do I start? Alot of question and so little answers.
Maybe time will give me the answers. Maybe if I have more patience. Maybe if I just allow myself to seek and discover. To explore more.
ONLY TIME WILL TELL.....
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment