Today I can truelly say that I am blessed. Blessed that I still have a MOTHER. Blessed because Ihave a loving and kind HUSBAND. Blessed because my SON is healthy and that he brightens my life. Blessed because I have a family that is supportive (not always). Blessed that my extended family are supportive. Blessed that I have friends that love and care for me and my family.
Blessed that my husband and I have jobs. That we love what we do. Blessed that we have a house and a car. And blessed because we have a child. And that God has seen it fit for us to have ALL these things in our lives!
Blessed that I could wake up this morning and greet my husband and son with a smile. I am truelly blessed in so many ways!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment