Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Had to say goodbye

So I had to do one of the most difficult things in my life. Saying good bye to the people that I love. The people that stood by me through thick and thin. That helped me through the worst and best times of my life!

All because someone could not be trusted. Yes, someone that I thought was a friend. A person that I supported and encouraged and helped through her k@k.

I don't understand why people can be so cruel. What have I done to them? Nothing! I have only been there for them.

For the ladies that sent me messages and emails, thank you. It is nice to know that I am loved by you all. Ok, now my tears are coming again. i will miss you girls soooooooo much. But please don't stop the emails, or skype messages.

I will maybe, mabe not pop in. But I do wish all of you the best in life. Those that are TTC'ing, God WILL bless you. Those with LO's may God bless you and them. And those that are preggies, girls, may you be blessed with a bundle of joy. And may GOD bless you all for the people that you are!

LOVE YOU ALL

0 comments: