I don't exactly know where to start! I have written letters over and over again. But I just end up throwing it away.
I really want to tell you that I love you and I miss you so much. My heart breaks every time that I think of you. And I sometimes wish that I could just have a few moments with you. There is so much I want to tell you. So much that you would be proud of. I feel that you are the only person that is proud of my achievements. And that you would be so happy to see how my life have changed for the better.
I wish that I could see you now! I wish that you were here with me. I really miss you so much. I miss the times that we just talked about anything and everything. I miss the late nights that we watched movies or listened to the radio. The nights that you waited up for me when I used to work shifts. Just thinking about those days brings a smile to my face.
I wish that you could have met my baby. I will tell him everything about you and the person that you were. The strong characteistics that you as my father showed. You were never a talkative person, yet in your own way you loved us. And you showed us in different ways what love is and how much we meant to you.
Today I can say that I adore/d you! I loved you for who you were. Yes you did the wrong things sometimes. But who is perfect? Nobody.
So dad this is to you! I love you and miss you. May God and His angels keep you safe wherever you are. And know that you are always in my heart! I will always love you.
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment