So I decided that I am not letting ANYONE chase me away from my friends. I have missed my friends. And without them I would not be where I am today! God has sent them to me to help me go through things and make it easier. And for me to be there for them for what they are going through and be a friend to them.
I am so blessed to have these people in my life. I am kind of a lone ranger. And finding these ladies was a big blessing.
Here is something I found for you girls/ladies :
Good FriendSharing good times with good friends is the greatest joy. This is the stuff that makes life worthwhile. Whether sharing a meal together or a good conversation, there is nothing more fulfilling then spending time with friends. We must be thankful for the friendships that come our way for not all are blessed with the skills to form deep relationships. Those of us that do have friends must never take for granted the gift bestowed upon us.
Good Friend By Family Friend Poems / CC BY 3.0
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

1 comments:
I'm glad you did not leave Sash!!!
Post a Comment