Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Renaming

So I have renamed my blog. The reason for this is, is to take you on a tour of my life. And let you as my friends in on my every day life. The trials, laughter, sorrow, pain and most of all joy in my life. There are not many that knows the real Lilian January. And now I would like to share ME with you.

A bit about me. I am a 26 year old, married woman. I am a mother to a beautiful baby boy. He brings joy to my life. His father is the love of my life. And we sometimes don't get along very well because there is sometimes a break in communication. We are not the perfect couple, we have our flaws. and our ups and downs. But we strive each day to make each other happy and feel loved. This is not always the case but we get along quite well.

I met my husband while I was working at Grandwest casino as a Guest Service Attendant. He was just promoted to Supervisor. I disliked him ALOT! I could not stand this guy. He was engaged at the time. And I was kind of and kind of not involved. Later his fiance' and him broke it off. And we got together (as friends). And from there one thing led to another and here we are!

Now God has blessed us with Zeke Leo January. He is truelly a blessing in our lives. I cannot thank God enough for finding us fit to be parents. There are so many other people out there that I am sure of will make great parents but are struggling. I wish i could give them the blessing that God has bestowed upon our lives.

I am the youngest of 8 children. 2 of my siblings passed on when they were about the same age as Zeke. They are before my time. But I still think of how it would have been if they were still here. My sister, Adelaide, is the eldest, she has 4 daughters and 4 granschildren. My second eldest brother, Mervyn, is married and has 1 son. Derick is after Mervyn, he is married with 2 boys and 1 stepson. John is next, he is also married with 3 kids, 2boys and 1 girl. Jacques, the one before me, is married as well and has one son, Rowan, and a step daughter. My mother is still alive. My father passed on almost 4years ago.

This is just a little bit about me and my family. My family is not the sweetest nor most supportive or affection at all. But I know that they love me and my son.

So come along with me into our lives and see how we live and how we manage our day to day lives.

0 comments: