Oh the drama...
-
So almost 3 years down the line and here I am with a new post about the
happenings in my life.
Person X (and mini X), aged 43, going on 14 and soon to turn...
Operation nursery continued...
-
After lots of brainstorming with hubby, the elephant idea went out the
window. Instead we decided on this:
We finished painting the walls last nights (wi...
-
Tell me what is it you plan to do with your wild and precious life ~Mary
Oliver~
When I came across this quote by Mary Oliver it struck a chord deep inside...
My Emotions 1 Day until testing
-
Last night while praying I made peace with whatever happens tomorrow. It is
difficult to think that it could be a BFN and soooo exciting to think that
I co...
Things right now ...
-
is starting to get just a little bit TOO much to handle.
Feels like I'm sinking deeper and deeper. I have so much to deal with right
now. My mom being so i...
This time tomorrow..
-
I'll be a second time round mommy! I still cant believe how fast this
pregnancy went by, feels like just the other day that Landie & I were
looking at 2 ve...
Just Not Getting It Right
-
Sorry I have been so quiet, things have just been so hectic with Daniel and
Joshua!They almost 2 months old. Time really does fly! Ok, not in the
moment, b...
HELLO WORLD!!
-
Hello to all my lovely blog readers out there. For those that are reading
from over the pond - I have not dropped off the face of the earth.
I am still a m...
Plan Of Action
-
So I have been very quiet the last few weeks, but it doesn't mean that I
lost sight of my goal in any way. Have been doing some serious research
into we...
Shannon's Birth Story
-
I was lying in bed last night thinking about my angel child and the day she
was born. What an amazing experience it was but I cant help but wonder how
much...
-
Where to begin. Thomas is nearly crawling, Alan says he's gonna be a fast
little boy. He is also getting to beautiful for words. Solids are now his
best th...
T minus 2 weeks
-
Two weeks from now, I will be sitting on the beach, wiggling my toezies in
the sand, drinking an ice cold...well, colddrink!! I honestly can not wait.
We a...
9 months
-
Oh my word where has the time gone?! My angel child is 9 months old today.
A close friend had her second baby this week and when we went to see her in
the ...
I will show them
-
I'm so tired of all the people telling me that I'm fat and need to go on a
diet ... I've got news for them *I WILL LOSE ALL THIS WEIGHT AND I WILL
SHOW YOU...
Its Been A While
-
Its been a while and I have just not gotten to my blog. Partly, I think I
was avoiding posting. Posting here has become part of my way of dealing
with thin...
Look at her being a Big Girl!
-
Well It's been a while since I've posted a blog. Carly is doing great.
Still on the high flow nasal canula. They tried to wean it to 4 liters the
other day...
0 comments:
Post a Comment