Woman is the salvation or the destruction of the family. She carries its destiny in the folds of her mantle.
-Henri Frederic Amiel
A woman who is convinced that she deserves to accept only the best challenges herself to give the best. Then she is living phenomenally.
- Maya Angelou
“Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, ‘She doesn’t have what it takes.’ They will say, ‘Women don’t have what it takes.”
-Clare Boothe Luce, (speech to the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.)
Where love is absent, there can be no woman.
-George Sand, Lelia, vol. I, 1833
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment