Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Monday, November 24, 2008

Today is again one of those too long days. I wish it was over already. Tomorrow is my off day, I am hoping that DH gets the off day that he requested for tomorrow. Oh it would be nice to be off together. But then again there are such alot to do, but who cares? As long as we spend the day together.

I have'nt been to my mom's in a week and already I feel very guilty. Just did'nt have the chance to go. I miss her today....

Hoping that this day goes quick....

Had a horrible weekend with AF!!! I was very moody and she was not very kind to me. Is there a way that I can ever get her back for all the pain and suffering? Lol. I think not....

mwah xxxxxxx

0 comments: