Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Friday, November 21, 2008

Turn the bad into positive day today for me

Last night I went to bed with a migraine. I did'nt even spend any time with my husband. But we will have tonight to spend time together.

This morning I woke up at 5 and I could hardly breath!!! DH was so fast asleep that he could'nt hear me. Eventually when he heard me he just rubbed my back and fell asleep again. I drank lots of water and that just did'nt help. I got the smell of cigarettes and thought to myself that I am quitting!!! This time I am very serious about quitting. It is for the best. It will be hard and there will be those temptations. But I got to be strong!!! Lol, don't know if I am strong enough but just hoping that I get the support that I need.

I am in a bad mood because "Mother Nature" is on her way. That is a bit depressing but I will have to go with the flow... Be the water that it flows on!! So I will make the most of what is happening today. Whether it be work, home, husband, friends and everything else, even those annoying customers!!!! lol. Today I feel a bit inspired as well....

I have'nt missed my dad in a very long while. But this week it feels like he is all around me and I am happy that he is. I miss the chats that we had and I miss having coffe with him. Oh, how I miss you dad.

0 comments: