Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

today

Today is just one of those days that I feel like going home and getting into bed! Sleep and just sleep!! Oh that sounds heavenly!!!! Lol. I am a sleep-a-holic!! But tomorrow is my off day and then I can do that or not??? You see there is one problem with being off during the week. You have to finish anything that you could not finish the weekend. Ai, what a life.

But there is one thing that I am totally looking forward to!!! Going to the hairdresser! I normally do my own hair as I did a course in Hairdressing. So for me to go to someone else is a bit of an adventure. Lol. My husband not happy that I am going because he knows that I will come home with a style that he will hate.... He wants me to grow my hair, but I just can't! I cant't handle it when my hair is long. I wonder why?????? Anyways that will be my treatment for the month....

0 comments: