Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

today

I really feel sad by everything that is going on. Last night DH picked me up at work and we went to see my brother as my nephew was sick and they took him to Red Cross Hosp, but he ok now. Then I went to c mom, and she is doing well. As we drove home we were chatting and teasiing. But then a helicopter caught our attention. DH and I were very curious because it was very close to where we live! So we drove past our street to go look, and we saw nothing , and then I saw a few police vans. And we rushed over there, there we found out that a girl was heard screaming and shouting out of the bush.(There is a bush just opposite the mall and it's very close to us). They were looking for the girl. The found a condom with a bit of blood on it. But I really think that the police are very slow or the guys who took the girl was very fast???

The police would'nt let the community help look for the girl . Everyone wanted to help! But there was no girl reported missing!!!!

I was so sad and I also wanted to help but I had the wrong shoes on and I was'nt feeling too well either but the Lord knows that my heart was there! Anyway, I have'nt heard anything else about it.

Then after 11pm the neighbours starts fighting and it was very loud. I was so afraid for the two kids that was there. They were cring and going on. My heart almost broke. I wanted to go there and take the kids away from this, but DH did'nt think it a good idea. Those people might think we are intruding. So I had to listen to those two kids cry the whole night. I was very sad, but am ok now I think

0 comments: