Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Monday, November 17, 2008

What a day?

Today has been one of those way too long days!!! Saw my DH for 5minutes this morning while standing at the bus stop waiting for my bus to work. He was on his way home from work. When I saw him my heart skipped a beat. I felt like a little girl. Lol. I fell inlove all over. Just felt like being held by him and I had to push back the tears. Oh, how I love this man. God knows why he put us together. But He has His reasons and this is one thing that I don't question... Ha Ha Ha

Being at work is such a drag and to top it off it's Monday! Lol. Wish I was home with DH. But he probably still sleeping. Working non-stop. Almost time to go home. Yippee!!!!! Lol.

going to spend some much needed qaulity time with DH. He feels that I have been ignoring him for the last few days. That's not so. Just that I have been busy working and he has been busy sleeping!

0 comments: