What a bad start to any day!!!! I fell asleep last night and I slept so well. Got up this morning and saw DH never came home. Oh well, probably still enjoying himself! Then I got a call to say that he is on his way home to take me to the bus stop. Then it started! I was furious because I could hear that he was very drunk. When he got home I immediately showed that I was not very pleased with him at all. He made a big fuss! And he was drunk! I was very upset. We argued for a while and I ended up walking to the bus stop! We afterwards sorted things out.
Then he decides that he still has not had enough to drink and then he goes with his friends and party’s on. I then have a big problem with that and he says that I am overreacting. He is drunk and he is driving! What kind of person does that???? There are so many implications to drunken driving! He then just ignores me and when I phone he is just nice, but he does not go home. Then I phone his mom! He does not listen to me but he will listen to her! Told her to go have a look and see if her son is ok. I haven’t heard from her yet! So I don’t know what is going on there at home! If he is at home.
I need to calm down. Going to my mom this afternoon. Haven’t seen her in a few days, miss her so much! And I am not letting DH spoil this for me.
15h00- just spoke to MIL, dh was not very happy to see her! He was quite rude to her and she just walked out. He is going to be so mad at me but what do I care. I can’t live in fear that my husband is going to either kill himself or someone else when he is drinking and driving!
Eish but things are sorted once and for all.. shame dh is sick..but it's his own fault!
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

2 comments:
Sorry to hear that DH put you through this...especially first thing in the morning :-(
Good thing his mom got to see him like that! Sometimes these boys need a shocker!
Good luck
men ..cant live with them cant live without them
Post a Comment