Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

me again

So now I feel a bit better. Dh spoke to me and tod that I should not upset myself so much. i got up and took a nice long bath. That made me feel even better. What happens, happens. Life goes on. I don't know what is worse, knowing or not knowing. I have to deal with this one on my own, with the help of C of course. I love him to bits and pieces and not going to stand in our way. Going to take on this challenge and just deal with it. It's hard but what can one do?

I have wonderful friends that I know will be there for me. I know they have been through so much more than me and can help me get through this. i have faith that maybe one day in His time He will bless us all with LO's. I believe that we will be very good parents and just well, have to be a little more patient.

1 comments:

Kim said...

mwah ... love u lots