I'm back!!!! I thought I forgot my log in details!!!! But somehow I remembered!!!!! Yeah! Well so much has happened in the last month or so. I almost 'gave up on my marriage but somehow God and my very close friend reminded me of why I got married. I have been such a bad wife to my husband. Wish I could just take it all away! We have stopped TTC and now we are just taking it as it comes. If and when the Lord bless us with a LO then Thy will be done!
So I feel years lighter after yesterday. Had a horrible day at work, and DH and me fighting. It's not worth it to fight and be angry with each other. I really needed a wake up call. I am now reminded of how much I really love him!
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

1 comments:
mwah ... so happy for u
Post a Comment