Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

So AF was supposed to be here today (Monday 09/03/2009)! She is sometimes late and I really want this to be a BFP. I got dh so excited about it and he says that he can deal with the dissapointment, I really can't. How much longer is this road??? I don't know if I can go on if this is a BFN. This afternoon in the bus I almost burst out crying just thinking of how wonderful it would be if we got a BFP. I wish that we could just get this over with. I wish that we could get our BFP.

Things has not been all that great in my marriage but we have worked things out and everything is back on track. We were just drifting apart and that was my worse fear! I never want to losse my husband, and I know that I am to blame for the mishaps in our marriage. But I am committing to communicate lovingly with him and he with me. We have a very good relationship but sometimes you just tend to get caught up in your own little world.

I have to go now but will pop in again tomorrow or as soon as I can!

0 comments: