I must say that my Xmas was very blessed. I was surrounded by the people that I love the most. And I was so happy that my mom could come and join us. I missed my dad alot but I did'nt let it show. I felt like crying on my way to work this morning when I was thinking of my mom and she is celebrating her birthday today. I really wanted to be there but unfortunately I could'nt. But I will be making up for lost time later when I go home.
My brother just know how to spoil a good day and I almost let him get away with it. You see, sometimes it is better to be surrounded by strangers than your own family. I am horrified at the way my one brother treats us including my mom. He really is a nasty person and very ungrateful. I bought gifts for the kids and he made some really nasty comments. The thing is, if you buy the kids something then they have a problem, if you don't buy the kids something then it is also a problem. Either way your f*cked. So what is a girl to do?
Anyways, that aside, we had an awesome day. Saw my little nephew(He's not little anymore!) lol. I missed him so much. I am so proud of him. He came first in the class and he is going to high school next year. I am really proud of all the grandchildren as all of them passed to the next grade. What clever kids we have? :)
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment