Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Thursday, December 4, 2008

MIL

Today I feel so sad and very confused. My MIL is very sick and last night I prayed that God should take her pain away and give it to me. Because I hate seeing her like that and worse hate seeing Dh like this as well. I feel so helpless and I really in my heart wish that there was something I could do for him. He tossed and turned the whole night and I tried to comfort him by just holding him but it feels like he does'nt even notice or feel that I am there. My heart really breaks for my in laws. You will never know how much that family means to me. They are like my own flesh and blood and there is'nt anything that I will not do for them.

MIL is the sweetest, warmest and friendliest person that you will ever meet. Yes, like any MIL and DIL we had a fight or two but nothing that was not sorted out. Everything that she does for that family is with love. And I really want to be like that for my family. She sacrifices alot for the well being of the family. She is what makes that family.

Please everyone just pray for her and the January family. They really need all the prayers. Will keep you updated.

Lotsa love
mwah xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Nix said...

Oh my dear. This really is a hard thing to have to go through. Just know that you are in my prayers and no matter what happens God will be there for your family.

Kim said...

Girl,

will keep all of you in my prayers.