I have discovered that TTC is very hard. Especially if there is no real support structure! DH has been great and his friend has also been to talk to. Someone neutral and he is has a good ear for listening eventhough he does not have all the answers for because I can be diificult. Otherwise I have a loving family that supports me in my quest for having a LO. it's amazing how much people there is that really understands. I have the best friends that I run to for support and some answers.
DH is not really into the whole TTC thing as I am because he says that it will happen when God wants it to. But what if I sit and not do anything about it? Then what? Should I just wait for it to happen? I don't think so! I am meant to do something about it. I am meant to find some answer to some of the questions that I have. I know that we can't get all the answers all the time but some are there that can be answered, if not, why not?
I pray that God will bless us one day with a LO. But untill then I will find out as much as I can about everything and anything to do with TTC.
I thank God for the road that this journey has lead me to. I pray that all the people that is busy TTC'ing will be blessed and that God will grant us our Bundles of Joy and Blessings!!!!!
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment