Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Xmas Everyone!

Yes people it is almost that time of the year again! Lots of money that we will be spending, but pelse spend wisely! It's not a nice feeling to be broke! lol

Anyways, I just wanted to wish all my friends and family a very Happy, Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year! I want you all to remember that I love you and that I will always pray for each and everyone of you. Please be safe and take good care of yourselves during the festive season, so that next year we can all be together again.

May all your dreams come true and to those that are TTC'ing in 2009, May you get that well deserved BFP!!!! May God bless you all!


0 comments: