Well I forgot to post about that! How could I??? Silly me. So we went to gynea on Thursday. It was full by the time we got there. We waited for just over an hour to see the gynea. I was sooooo nervous. But DH alongside me made me feel a bit better. When I saw the gynea I felt anxious and my heart pounded. lol... I felt like I am going for an interview. I gave him the letter that my doc gave me. He took it and asked lots of questions. We started laughing (DH nad me) at the questions. But I know that kind of questions are procedure because every doctor I have seen has asked me that!
Gynea did the scan and he says that everything looks fine. But he sent me for tests and DH for a SA. DH turned red..lol... Gynea also said that my lining is very thick and therefore AF is always alot and very painfull.
We are going back on the 24th of Dec to get the results!!!
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment