AF arrived. I was'nt 100% happy about it but also not sad about it. I wonder why? I did'nt feel all those depressing emotions when I saw her. Maybe because I was having a drink with the girls? I don't know. But I a blessed each day with alot of other things.
DH went for SA on Thursady and while he was there he sent me lots of messages of maybe it's him. What if it was him? What would I do? He is so sorry. When he got home I told him that maybe God has bigger plans for us. Maybe we were destined to help other children, maybe we can adopt. I told him that at the moment it is too soon to speculate as we have'nt heard the results as yet. So he should stop worrying and just take it easy. We will have a POA soon.
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment