Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

So this is life???

Where to start??? My life has just gone from happily married to unhappily married. Yes that’s right. And it sucks. I am completely and utterly emotional today. I feel like I have lost it all. But I haven’t, I still have my precious Zeke.
What happened to us? Where did we go wrong? When did we loose the fire in our marriage? Maybe it’s me?

So last night I told hubby that things are just not going to work out. I feel like dying inside! I feel like I am a huge failure in my marriage and in my life. I am so unhappy right now, words cannot explain it. And you know what? I have to keep up a front. I don’t want to show people how I feel cause I don’t want to explain myself to everyone. I can’t.
Love me for me with my faults. If you can’t then too bad. Yes I know I have alot of faults. Yes I know that I cannot commit to keeping promises. So maybe we are better off, separated.

My poor Zekie boy, mommy loves you amidst the troubles in my life. You are my sunshine. Because of you I still want to live. Because you keep me going every day. My true miracle, God could not have sent a better Angel to me. I love you very very much my son.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

HUGS hun. Hope things get better soon
xxx

Nikki said...

Hugs girl