Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Letter to my husband

I am sorry for what you are going that you going through. I am sorry that I am the cause of your problems. I am sorry that I am not the wife that I could be. I am sorry that I am such a terrible person. You really do not deserve any of this. You are a good person, good husband and a good father. You have been there for me through everything. And I owe you so much. You are my love. You are the person that I want to be with for the rest of my life.

I am sorry for the heartache that I am causing you. I am sorry that I am such a burden in your life. I am sorry for everything.

Our lives together is not as bad as you make it out to be. We are good together, and yes I slip up. And yes I have my faults and I need to work on it. I don’t want to give up on us. And I want to work things through with you. But you are not always the easiest person to get along with. You might think you are, but you not. Your friends might find it easy to talk to you, but things are different from my point of view.

I love you, first and foremost. Yes I have done and said the wrong things. But does that make me a bad person? Does that make me a monster? I think not. Like I said before, I have faults and I have to deal with it and work through it. I am willing to do so. And I know that my commitment levels are not as high as yours when it comes to saying I will do this or I won’t do that. I respect you for that and commend you.

I really do not want the time we were together to go to waste. I want us to be happy in every way possible. I want to love you and make you happy and you me. I want joy and happiness. I can honestly say that you do that for me. You bring me joy and love and happiness. I have never been this happy in my life.

I am willing to go that extra mile. I am willing to go for counselling if that is what it will take. I am willing and I am willing. I want this to work. I don’t want to fight, I don’t want to be sad or see you sad.

I know I said some things and I am sorry. Sorry that I had lost the hope and the faith is us. Sorry that I have been selfish and bitter and rude and unreasonable. Please forgive me and please reconsider what we have. I don’t want to give up at all. I know I have been dealing with things in the wrong way. I know that I can do better and handle our situations better. I know atht I can be all that you need in your life.

I am think rationally now. And I am sorry that I say things when I am stubborn and unreasonable.

So many sorry’s. But will you forgive?

Remember that I love you and only you.


Lotsa love


Lilian January

0 comments: