Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So very tired

Today I feel tired and miserable. Such alot of things that I did today and yet so little help. Ok, no help. Wish I could just go away to a spa or some place and just chill. I feel neglected. Not by anybody but by myself. Since the birth of Zeke, I have not paid much or any attention to myself. It's hard when you have to do everything by yourself. Luckily sometimes my husband does the housework and the washing, but I still see to the food and see to it that everone is fed and bathed and dressed and and and and............

Oh how I wish for a holiday with only myself. Can't wait till the 15 of March. We going to Goudini spa for 4days and the day after we come back we going to Hermanus beach club for the long weekend. Something to look forward to before I go back to work.

1 comments:

Della said...

We should make a plan for a get together again, SOON.

Sterkte Lils. I can imagine that you must be tired ;(

Big huggie!