Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sooooooooooo scarce

Hello people

So sorry that I have been MIA. Little Zeke keeps me busy most of the time. I can't believe that he is 8weeks old already! In 3days he will be 2 months old! WOW. Time is going by so fast. Soon I will have to start arranging his 1st birthday party! LOL...

I hope that everyone is well. And that the New Year brought lots of good things in your lives. It certainly has brought me much joy and love.

I seldom have time for anything anymore. But I promise myself that I will update my blogg more often.

Having a baby is sometimes so unreal. I sometimes ask Zeke if he is really mine. LOL. And then just hold him and smell him and just enjoy those moments with him. Because you never know what lies ahead. I don't want to think negative, but you know what? Somehow you always have to face reality! Anywhoooooooo....... Leave my depressing thoughts for another time.

I am really happy for the joys in my life and that God saw it fit for us to be parents. I can't imagine life without C and Z.

0 comments: