Life of Lilian January

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is a blog about the life and love of Lilian January...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Waking up each brings new challenges for me...

Today I woke up with the strangest feelings. I don't know what to do with it. I would really love to do something for a very good friend of mine, yet io don't know how they will take it. And I do not know how my husband will handle it. I know this is something really big. God has blessed us with being pregnant. I would really like to bring that joy to someone else.

This is not something that you can take up lightly. I know it is serious and life altering. But if I could I would really do it. Just not sure how everyone around me will handle this decision that I am about to make.

Please God give me the guidance and the strength. I know this is not something that I can do without You or Your blessings. Please give me the guidance, show me the way forward. Any sign will do.

Amen.


I just hope that I will come to the right decision, for me and my friend.

1 comments:

Mandy said...

I pray that you will recieve guidance and that you will have peace with whatever you decide to do.