So I have been a bad blogger! Shame on me....
So I have great news. I am 12weeks preggrs!!!! Yeah! Thank you Lord... I am really very very happy! All I know is that the road is not asy but it's worth it!!!!!!! DH is soooooo happy and I am so lucky to have him. He is there for me for everything!
And surely I could not have done this without everyone on OPM! It's great having friends like you girls... There is nothing better than knowing that there are people that cares for you! And I love them to bits and pieces...
2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time. I may not bring you much on this blog
anymore, but stocking stuffers? Reporting for duty. I will not fail you on
delive...
1 year ago

3 comments:
mwah
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Congratulations Lillian on your pregnancy. I am so happy for you ;)
Post a Comment